Getting the right message to the right audience at the right time.
That’s the job of the marketer, right? Everybody knows the value of content, but understanding the benefit of developing a comprehensive content strategy is still being adopted.
The concept of content marketing is more than just pushing out information and hard selling; it’s the process of marketing content to establish yourself as a thought leader to drive user engagement and influence customer behavior.
Content marketing impacts these areas:
- SEO – websites are ranked by the quality of your content. How is your website ranking for key search terms?
- Social Media – it’s more than just a one-way conversation. What message are you sending to your followers about your brand?
- Online Advertising/PPC – the content used in paid marketing directly affects a customers’ expectations. Is your paid advertising achieving the desired result?
- Email/Newsletter – customers consume content that is relevant and engaging. Are you using email marketing to your advantage?
- Offline Marketing – content is particularly important for other forms of traditional marketing. How do your digital marketing efforts support your offline efforts, and vice-versa?
We understand how critical content is to an organization’s digital marketing strategy, because content marketing is an essential element of our own strategy. Here are some of the services we offer that have helped our clients meet their objectives:
- Website content audits
- Content strategy
- Content writing
- Competitive analysis
- Keyword research
- Blog writing
- Social media content development
- Email/newsletter content development
- PPC content audits and ad copy creation
- Content analysis and reports
Like all marketing, success is defined by our goals. Let’s talk. Tell us what you’re looking to do, and we’ll tell you how we can help.