About the Client
Founded in 1951, WBJC is a public, non-commercial radio station which broadcasts a 24 hours-a-day schedule of classical music and arts information programming at 91.5-FM. The station’s 50,000-watt signal reaches more than 200,000 listeners weekly across Maryland, the District of Columbia and portions of the surrounding states.
G.1440 began working with WBJC in 2009. At that time, they had an outdated Drupal site that no longer allowed them to collect donations online or compete for higher SEO ranking.
G.1440 redesigned their site to give it a fresh look and integrated a more modern CMS. We also provided key functionality to help WBJC including:
- Integration with their playlist tracking system to allow hosts to keep an updated list of music played on the website
- The ability to accept online donations and integration with WBJC payment gateway
- A simple ad platform that allows WBJC to sell ads to local businesses
- An event calendar to keep their audience informed
- Blogging ability for each host
In addition, G.1440 has provided hosting and support for the last five years in order to help the website grow with the ever changing digital landscape.
G.1440 meets all of our website needs – From creating a sleek, easy-to-use website, to their quick response time on support, we couldn’t be more satisfied with all aspects of the services they provide. And their server uptime is impeccable! You guys are MY HEROES!
Services & Technologies
- Web Design