In these difficult times, it may be hard to find the most reliable and cost-effective way to maintain the crucial applications that power and support your business.
With over a decade of experience, you can trust G.1440 to maintain and enhance your mission critical applications.
G.1440 brings more than 10 years of experience supporting business and government clients, maintaining mission critical applications in Java, MS .Net, Classic ASP, PHP, SQL Server and other technologies.
Contact G.1440. We can take your applications under our maintenance program quickly.
Ten reasons to trust G.1440 with your IT application support
- Experienced Support Team. G.1440 maintains a full time support staff, with policies and procedures in place to quickly respond to your every need for application maintenance and application enhancement.
- Development Experience. G.1440 employs senior developers who adhere to the latest best practices for developing high performance and maintainable IT applications.
- No Monthly Fees. G.1440 works on a T&M basis, so you only pay for the work you need, when you need it.
- Budget Accurately. G.1440 gives you estimates in advance and we do not exceed our estimates without your approval, so you can budget all work accurately.
- Advanced Tools. G.1440 uses automated tools to quickly find and resolve issues, including:
- OPNET Panorama for in depth application monitoring and debugging. Panorama gets deep into the set up of the operating system, database, application, server settings, and throughput.
- Web App Vulnerability Scan for the latest web security testing. We scan websites and applications for the latest known hacking threats.
- Lighthouse for web-based application defect, issue and enhancement tracking.
- Configuration Control. G.1440 uses Subversion for application code management. This ensures that we maintain configuration control over each one of your application, and can always roll-back to previous versions if necessary.
- Design Experts. G.1440 has a full-time staff of creative visual designers and information architects who will provide and enhance user-centered designs for web-based applications.
- Infrastructure Support. G.1440 maintains a staff of system administrators who can help to diagnose infrastructure related issues. G.1440 also has full, secure hosting capabilities.
- Testing Servers. G.1440 provides User Acceptance Testing Servers for most web-based applications we support - at no cost.
- Documentation. G.1440 has Business Analysts and Project Managers on staff that can document existing application, and define requirements for new applications.