Open Source CMS Solutions
Quickly deploy an affordable website with a robust Content Management System (CMS) that enables you to update and manage your website content quickly and without technical expertise.
G.1440's expert web developers have expertise with a number of open source content management solutions, including Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Umbraco, Dot Net Nuke (DNN) and more. When you work with G.1440's expert website design team, we'll help assess your goals and needs to recommend the perfect solution for your project.
- Based on .Net, the Umbraco CMS features an extremely easy to use content management system, and a simple template engine that doesn't limit website design.
- Umbraco is the perfect fit for a more custom website, or to add content management to RIA-powered web sites based on Flash or Silverlight.
Dot Net Nuke (DNN)
- Extensible and customizable through the use of skins and modules, this .Net based CMS can be used to create, deploy, and manage intranet, extranet and web sites.
- Dot Net Nuke (DNN) clearly separates content and design in its skinning architecture and has a number of modules readily available.
- Great for small websites and blogs, WordPress sites can be beautifully designed and extremely functional.
- Widgets that add functionality can be moved without editing code, and functionality can be almost limitlessly expanded with custom applications.
- Drupal is used as the back-end system for many types of websites, including www.WhiteHouse.gov and www.Recovery.org.
- Like Joomla, Drupal features a very expandable design with a number of existing functionalities that can be quickly added without heavy custom development.
- Both Drupal and Joomla can be used to create a basic brochure site or an advanced, interactive online community.
- Another PHP CMS, Joomla has modular functionality with extensions including bloggins, RSS feeds, polls, and website search.
- Joomla is built to allow quick integrations and expanded functionality.