Web attacks are a Serious Threat that network safeguards can't stop.
We offer a Clear Solution, that works remotely and involves no extra work for your team.
Our hacker prevention solution won't interfere with your site, network, or operations, and security starts at around $2 a day. You could have your first hack prevention security report tomorrow!
Sign up now!
"Web vulnerability testing, as G.1440 provides, should be standard procedure for every business that has a website. There is no excuse today for not using a service like this. You can ask any of the CISO's in our organization."
- Bill Sieglein, founder & CEO of the CSO Breakfast Club and former CSO.
A Serious Threat
Even the smallest websites can have a major problem. Victims of a web hack can:
- Be blacklisted by Google
- Host Malicious Code that infects other machines
- Lose customers to uneffected competitors
- Spend time & money fixing a preventible hack
Just like viruses, new hacking and security threats are discovered constantly, and web site code that may have been secure yesterday might be susceptible to newly discovered threats today. More importantly, network safeguards like firewalls, SSL, and locked down servers offer no protection against website hacks.
Some of the most serious threats can be fixed in 10 minutes, but some might take hours to remediate. The best solution is to be proactive.
"We didn't realize we were vulnerable to these kinds of attacks... To have those necessary defenses would have been great."
-- Hacking Victim Link opens YouTube Video
A Clear Solution
G.1440’s Web Security Threat Prevention Plan makes securing your site easy and affordable, with peace of mind starting at only $600 a year.
Our scanning tools involve no additional work for your team, remotely accessing your site the same way that Internet users browse to your site.
Your safety is our top priority - our security scan has never adversely effected a web site, server or network.
G.1440’s Web Security Threat Prevention Plan:
- Identifies your vulnerability to SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting (XSS) and thousands of other hacking and other security threats
- Provides actionable details, showing where site code is vulnerable
- Includes hours of development time to advise you and to fix security issues that are found
- Monthly Web Security Audits